He Gave Me The Moon ( Limited Edition Paper Print )
- Available to collect
- Inventory on the way
- We're sure you'll LOVE it but just in case returns & exchanges are free of charge for 14 days upon arrival.
- Archival quality - printed on velvet fine art paper
- Hand painted embellishments on every piece
The moon is symbolic of mystery, feminine energy, and cyclical change. It is linked to the tides and represents the ebb and flow of life. Place this piece in your home to embrace your feminine energy and intuition through the ups and downs of life.
• Hand embellished by the artist herself with added hand painted brush strokes and dots making no two alike.
• Hand signed, numbered & awarded with a certificate of authenticity for ultimate collectability.
• Framed and ready to hang straight of the collectors box with multiple framing options to choose from for instant added opulence no matter your style. Our frames are hand selected from years of experience and were chosen for not only their gallery worthy display but their quality and everlasting classical design as well.
🖤 All of our prints are awarded with our gorgeous complementary branded gift box which holds the certificate of authenticity. Ready to gift to yourself ( you deserve it ) or for the ultimate luxury gifting experience to those who you believe deserve nice things.